New call-to-action

Living in sunny South Florida is a dream come true for most. But as we know all too well, living in paradise also has a downside. Frequent tropical storms can often lead to flooding and can be a significant cause for concern. If you have, in the past, suffered severe storm damage from high winds and flooding, then you know how important it is to have the right claims adjuster on your side. So, when you are faced with storm damage to your property and wondering what company will have your best interests at heart, your first call should be to United Claims Specialists.  We are happy to negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf when it comes time to file your insurance claim. Many homeowners have trouble deciphering the confusing language that comprises insurance policies. We can help you with everything from determining your coverage to filing your claim to representing you in court.  If you are seeking the maximum payout for your claim, it is time to reach out to the dedicated team at United Claims Specialists.

Why call a public adjuster near me?

Major storms can wreak havoc with your home, so if you’ve suffered water damage from flooding, it’s essential to let a professional not only handle your insurance claim but also help find the right repairmen for the cleanup. While you may be tempted to fix the problem yourself, you could end up jeopardizing your request and the amount you’d receive. Never attempt to fix the problem on your own — you should always contact an insurance adjuster to advise you on how to file your insurance claim. At United Claims Specialists, we take your concerns seriously and understand how overwhelming and frustrating insurance policies and companies can be. Let us deal with them on your behalf. The complicated language and convoluted processes are often difficult to interpret. It almost seems like insurance companies exist to confuse homeowners. That’s why you need United Claims Specialists on your side. Our experienced team will fight for your rights and make sure that you come out ahead, securing the maximum compensation for your damages.

If your researching “public adjusters near me,” make the right choice and contact the knowledgeable adjusters at United Claims Specialists to make the most of your claim. We have decades of experience and know the ins and outs of how insurance companies work and the games that they will often play to keep you from the money you desperately need for repairs. We work with many types of home insurance claims, including:

  • Hurricane damage
  • Water and pipe burst damage
  • Roof and tile damage
  • Flood damage
  • Tornado damage
  • and more

Our licensed professional insurance adjusters are the best in the business and will fight for you every step of the way. We will file all of the necessary paperwork for you, bid comparisons, itemized damages, and claim negotiation.  You don’t need to worry about a thing. We do it all for you and are with you every step of the way! No matter what the damage, call United Claims Specialists today at (855) 321-5677 to find out how we can help! We are available to take your call 24/7.