WE GET WIND DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIMS PAID!
If your home or business has recently been through a storm and received wind or other impact damage, contact our public adjusters today!
We're experts at managing property damage claims from wind and other severe storms. We'll inspect the damage, file your claim, and negotiate payment so that you can get the maximum payout- fast!
- Eliminate the headaches of dealing with insurance
- Make sure your claim gets submitted correctly and approved
- Ensure you get ALL damage covered
- Expedite repairs and payment
- Maximize your coverage and get the largest payout possible
Get a FREE inspection Now!
WIND DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIMS- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
People who use a public adjuster for their insurance claim get 700% higher payments, on average.
No one wants to deal with wind damage, but when it happens, it needs immediate repair. Dealing with the insurance company is confusing, complicated, stressful and often doesn't provide a big enough payout for repairs.
- An insurance adjuster works for the insurance! They oftentimes write lower estimates than the contractors you hire for repairs, making you think you need to pay out of pocket.
- Your insurance company will try to pay as little as possible for your claim and may not cover all the damages. People who use a public adjuster get 700% higher payouts, on average.
- According to Florida state law, if 25% of your roof is damaged, your whole roof must be replaced. Insurances often argue that your roof is just under 25% damaged - we make sure you're covered.
- Denied claims are more common than you may think. Insurances have the rights to deny claims based on installation, design or construction errors. Our experts know how to file wind damage insurance claims to avoid denials.
We get paid when you get paid. No risks. All reward.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY WIND DAMAGE?
- Make a list of everything damaged.
- Take pictures & video of all wind damage.
- Contact UCS for immediate inspection.
- Avoid moving or disturbing the debris and damage before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not make any repairs before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not submit a claim without a public adjuster to guide you!
AS PUBLIC ADJUSTERS, WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR WIND DAMAGE CLAIM!
We Work for You
Insurance companies have expert adjusters working for them, so should you! We make sure you get the coverage and payout you need for repairs.
We’re a team of expert public adjusters that makes sure you have the best homeowners insurance claim experience.
Whether you have a residential or commercial claim, we will start our relationship with a free inspection. We don’t get paid, unless you get paid.