TORNADO DAMAGE? WE'LL GET YOU THE LARGEST PAYOUT!
If your home or business has recently been damaged by a tornado contact our public adjusters today!
We're experts at managing tornado damage insurance claims. We'll inspect the damage, file your claim, and negotiate payment so that you can get the maximum payout- fast!
- Eliminate the headaches of dealing with insurance
- Make sure your claim gets submitted correctly and approved
- Ensure you get ALL tornado damage covered
- Expedite repairs and payment
- Maximize your coverage and get the largest payout possible
Request a FREE Inspection Today!
GET BACK ON YOUR FEET AFTER TORNADO DAMAGE.
People who use a public adjuster for their insurance claim get 700% higher payments, on average.
Tornados often leave families and towns devastated after they rip through their communities. With other storms becoming more frequent, tornados have increased their frequency and their strength. When so many people are filing insurance claims, it's important to have a professional who will fight to get you everything you deserve. Dealing with the insurance company is confusing, complicated, stressful and often doesn't provide a big enough payout for all of repairs. That's where we come in!
- An insurance adjuster works for the insurance! They oftentimes write lower estimates than the contractors you hire for repairs, making you think you need to pay out of pocket.
- Your insurance is in the business of paying as little as possible for your claim and may not cover all the damages. People who use a public adjuster get 700% higher payouts, on average.
- According to Florida state law, if 25% of your roof is damaged, your whole roof must be replaced. Insurances often argue that your roof is just under 25% damaged - we make sure you're covered.
- Denied claims are more common than you may think. Insurances have the rights to deny claims based on installation, design or construction errors. Our experts know how to file tornado damage insurance claims to avoid denials.
We get paid when you get paid. No risks. All reward.
New, Low-Balled & Denied Claims
A public adjuster can make a 700% difference in your payout.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A TORNADO HAS CAUSED PROPERTY DAMAGE
WHAT TO DO
- Make a list of everything damaged by the tornado
- Take your own pictures & video of all tornado damage.
- Contact UCS for immediate inspection.
- Wait to move anything until a professional inspection happens.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Avoid moving or disturbing the debris and damage before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not make any repairs before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not submit a tornado damage insurance claim without a public adjuster to guide you!
Most common questions.
Do I really need a hurricane damage insurance claims public adjuster?
Your insurance company has years of experience in working with claims. But, the average home or business owner does not have this much experience with claims processes. This is why it’s crucial to hire a hurricane damage insurance claims adjuster. Our knowledgeable public adjusters at United Claims Specialists understand how to fight for your claim. We know the tricks insurance companies use to deny or underpay hurricane damage claims, and we know how to work at making the most of your claim.
What can a certified public adjuster do for my claim?
When you’re dealing with hurricane damage claims, it’s all too easy to feel alone. Policyholders are left to the mercy of insurance companies, but a certified public adjuster from our team at United Claims Specialists can help level the playing field. Insurance processes can be confusing and difficult to navigate. Our storm and hurricane damage insurance claims public adjusters are here to help fight for your claim. We understand the insurance processes and runarounds, and we know how to navigate claims on your behalf. If you are ready to get the maximum settlement for your storm damage claim, it’s time to call our team at United Claims Specialists for your no cost, no obligation consultation.
YOUR INSURANCE HAS AN ADJUSTER, SO SHOULD YOU!
We Work for You
Insurance companies have expert adjusters working for them, so should you! We make sure you get the coverage and payout you need for repairs.
We’re a team of expert public adjusters that makes sure you have the best tornado damage insurance claim experience.
Whether you have a residential or commercial claim, we will start our relationship with a free inspection. We don’t get paid, unless you get paid.