Hail Damage Insurance Claims Are Our Specialty
PEOPLE WHO USE A PUBLIC ADJUSTER TO MANAGE THEIR HOMEOWNERS CLAIM HAVE A 700% HIGHER PAYMENT, ON AVERAGE.
Hail damage is one of the leading causes of property damage, so if you've been hit- you're not alone. United Claims Specialists can help you evaluate the damage, file your claim and get you the maximum payout from your property or homeowners insurance.
- Eliminate the headaches of dealing with insurance
- Make sure your claim gets submitted correctly and approved
- Ensure you get ALL damage covered
- Expedite repairs and payment
- Maximize your coverage and get the largest payout possible
Request a FREE Inspection Today!
WE REPRESENT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
We send a professional to the property as soon as possible to inspect and accurately document damage.
We take care of the entire claims process and negotiate with the insurance to ensure your damage is covered.
Insurances are in the business of paying as little as possible for damages that occur. UCS gets you the biggest payout.
GET YOUR MAXIMUM PAYOUT WITH OUR PUBLIC ADJUSTERS!
People who use a public adjuster for their insurance claim get 700% higher payments, on average.
No one wants to deal with hail damage, but when it happens, it needs immediate repair. Dealing with the insurance company is confusing, complicated, stressful and often doesn't provide a big enough payout for repairs.
- An insurance adjuster works for the insurance! They oftentimes write lower estimates than the contractors you hire for repairs, making you think you need to pay out of pocket.
- Your insurance company will try to pay as little as possible for your claim and may not cover all the damages. People who use a public adjuster get 700% higher payouts, on average.
- According to Florida state law, if 25% of your roof is damaged, your whole roof must be replaced. Insurances often argue that your roof is just under 25% damaged - we make sure you're covered.
- Denied claims are more common than you may think. Insurances have the rights to deny claims based on installation, design or construction errors. Our experts know how to file hail damage claims to avoid denials.
We get paid when you get paid. No risks. All reward.
WHAT TO DO AFTER HAIL DAMAGE
WHAT TO DO
- Make a detailed list of everything damaged on your property.
- Take pictures & video of all hail damage.
- Contact UCS for an immediate inspection.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Avoid moving or disturbing the debris and damage before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not make any repairs before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not submit a claim without a public adjuster to guide you!
Most common questions.
Can I Trust a Public Adjuster?
The best part about working with a hail damage public adjuster is there’s no risk! We only get paid if we get you paid so call with confidence knowing that your claim compensation will be arriving shortly. A public adjuster works for you first and foremost, not your insurance provider. Our goal is to get you compensation for hail damage from a reluctant insurance company. The next time hail comes crashing down on your property, do the right thing and contact the skilled public adjusters at United Claims Specialists.
Understanding your exact policy coverage starts by consulting with a public adjuster from our team at United Claims Specialists. We can help you understand how your insurance policy can work for you. Additionally, we can assist in starting your claim, scheduling service calls and obtaining estimates for water damage remediation.
YOUR INSURANCE HAS AN ADJUSTER, SO SHOULD YOU!
We Work for You
Insurance companies have expert adjusters working for them, so should you! We make sure you get the coverage and payout you need for repairs.
We’re a team of expert public adjusters that makes sure you have the best hail damage insurance claim experience.
Whether you have a residential or commercial claim, we will start our relationship with a free inspection. We don’t get paid, unless you get paid.