New call-to-action

You may have heard about a public adjuster, but what is it that they do? When do you need to call one? If you have damage to your home, you may think the first thing to do is call your insurance company. After all, you do pay your premiums on time so your insurance company should be there to help you right? Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. For many claims, it can be helpful to talk with a public adjuster rather than dealing with your insurance company. Many insurance companies want to cut a check as fast as possible and oftentimes for less money than what you should really get. At United Claims Specialist, our West Palm Beach Public Adjuster can help you get the money you deserve for the damages to your home. 

What are Some Examples of when to Call a West Palm Beach Public Adjuster?

Nobody wants to think about catastrophes happening to their home. However, something could happen leaving your home damaged and in need of repairs. In these times it can be scary and frustrating, leaving you wishing you had someone on your side. A West Palm Beach public adjuster can help you. You need a public adjuster if your home is damaged due to any of the following:

  • Fire
  • Flood
  • Hurricane 
  • Vandalism 
  • Theft 

At United Claims Specialist we’ll fight for you to get the compensation you deserve for whatever damages occurred. We’ll negotiate on your behalf so that you don’t have to deal with the hassle of calling and filing a claim with your insurance company. Don’t hesitate to give our professionals a call when you’re in need. We at United Claims Specialists are ready to help you no matter the damage that has occurred to your home. Contact us at (855) 321-5677, to schedule an appointment.