Flood Damage? We'll get your claim paid!
PEOPLE WHO USE A PUBLIC ADJUSTER TO MANAGE THEIR CLAIM HAVE A 700% HIGHER PAYMENT, ON AVERAGE.
Storm damage and natural disasters are happening more often and are stronger than ever. United Claims Specialists can help you evaluate your property damage, file your claim and get you the maximum payout from your property or homeowners insurance.
- Eliminate the headaches of dealing with insurance
- Make sure your claim gets submitted correctly and approved
- Ensure you get ALL damage covered
- Expedite repairs and payment
- Maximize your coverage and get the largest payout possible
Get a FREE INSPECTION Today!
GETTING FLOOD DAMAGE COVERED BY INSURANCE
Flooding damage is more common than many people realize. Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many properties are one major storm away from flood damage. Has your property been damaged by flooding? If so, your next step should be to call a public adjuster for flood damage claims. At United Claims Specialists, we offer comprehensive services for residential and commercial claims regarding flood damage. Whether you have an independent flood insurance policy or a policy for your entire property, our public adjusters can help.
Understanding your insurance coverage and its influence on your claims process starts by calling our public adjusters at United Claims Specialists. Your insurance company has adjusters fighting for their best interests, don’t you deserve the same? We are here to fight for your best interests regarding your claim. We can help by:
- Assessing your flood and water damage coverage
- Documenting the extent of damages
- Opening or adjusting an existing claim
- Working with your insurance company on your behalf
- Scheduling any necessary services, such as remediation
- Reopening claims that have been denied or underpaid
- Fighting to obtain your maximum claim payment
The processes behind flood damage insurance claims can be excessively complicated. Insurance companies have designed them as such. One wrong form or improper step can result in a claim being underpaid or even outright denied.
Our team at United Claims Specialists can fight for your claim. Our flood insurance claims public adjusters are here to fight for you, the policyholder. We work with commercial and residential insurance claims, and we’re here to help with your claim. Our public adjusters offer crucial assistance that can potentially double or even triple your flood damage claim payout.
WHAT TO DO AFTER FLOOD DAMAGE
WHAT TO DO
- Make a list of everything damaged.
- Take pictures & video of all wind damage.
- Contact UCS for immediate inspection.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Avoid moving or disturbing the debris and damage before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not make any repairs before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not submit a claim without a public adjuster to guide you!
Most common questions.
What should I do after flood damage occurs?
Each policy is unique to the property owner. At United Claims Specialists, our public adjusters understand how to maximize your policy for your claim. Some policies cover open perils, all risk or comprehensive situations. These types of policies may cover water damage caused by storms or roofing issues. Other policies or independent flood coverage may address varying types of water damage.
Understanding your exact policy coverage starts by consulting with a public adjuster from our team at United Claims Specialists. We can help you understand how your insurance policy can work for you. Additionally, we can assist in starting your claim, scheduling service calls and obtaining estimates for water damage remediation.
YOUR INSURANCE HAS AN ADJUSTER, SO SHOULD YOU!
We Work for You
Insurance companies have expert adjusters working for them, so should you! We make sure you get the coverage and payout you need for repairs.
We’re a team of expert public adjusters that makes sure you have the best flood damage claim experience.
Whether you have a residential or commercial claim, we will start our relationship with a free inspection. We don’t get paid, unless you get paid.