New call-to-action

Is It Possible to Re-Open an Insurance Claim? 

Thousands of Floridian residents understood what it meant to have an insurance claim denied after Hurricane Irma. The mega-storm ripped homes from their structures and left millions of others significantly damaged. When natural disasters like Irma occur, it can be frustrating not to receive payment from your insurers. After all, isn’t that what insurance is there for? Fortunately, for those that felt that they were not fairly treated or appropriately compensated, there are alternative options. Florida residents can re-open an insurance claim with a public adjuster in their area. Here’s how it works.

How to Re-Open an Insurance Claim 

The first step to re-opening an insurance claim is to reach out to a public adjuster. What exactly does a public adjuster do? Their profession bridges the significant gap between homeowners or business owners, and the insurance companies. Their middle-man experience gives them insights into how the world of insurance works, and what steps need to be appropriately taken in order to receive full payments. Once you’ve chosen a high-quality and trustworthy public adjuster, you’ll then want to hand them the details of your previous case. You’ll want to tell them how much you were offered, if you were denied, what damages your home endured, and how much it will cost to repair those damages.  

After the public adjuster has a comprehensive list of your property damages, they will then take that information and create an unwavering case. Their facts and documentation will help them to secure your maximum settlement amount. A public adjuster makes an excellent ally for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they have the upper hand in a case. The insurance company is well aware of how familiarized they are with policies, rules, and regulations. This then makes them more equipped to handle difficult paperwork, questions, and constant phone calls. In fact, studies show that those who use a public adjuster are much more likely to be appropriately paid!

If you’re looking to re-open your insurance claim in South Florida, don’t hesitate to call United Claims Specialists today at (855) 321-5677. We’ve been providing residents of the state property damage assistance for years! Whether it’s water damage, fire damage, or mold damage, you don’t deserve to be ignored. Get the compensation you need from a public adjuster you can trust! United Claims Specialists is available to help!