New call-to-action

There are several scenarios that damage to your property is very minor that insurance providers will ignore the claim you deserve but only pay you a lesser amount. Take a situation that a fire breaks out in your neighbor’s house and the smoke blew into your home, thereby causing smoke damage in your home. While the smoke damage is visible and could be corrected by cleaning and repainting, your insurance provider may compensate you an amount not enough for the actual cost of cleaning and repainting.

When this scenario happens, you should immediately call a Florida public adjuster and seek his advice on how to go with your claims against your insurance provider. As we acknowledge the importance of having our home covered with an insurance policy, we are also aware that insurance companies need to earn a handsome profit on their operation. And in this instance, the insurance company would certainly pay a very little amount to earn a bigger profit.

A Florida public adjuster will assess the actual damages to your home and will be working with civil and structural engineers for the cleaning and restoration of your home. They will also work with health and sanitation professional to determine the toxicity of mists and other particles deposited by smoke in your home; there might have some serious health issues later on. With all the necessary assessment and documentation, your public adjuster will help you file a damage claim with your insurance provider and will try to represent you in the negotiation on your claim.

The United Claims Specialists in Fort Lauderdale is a group of licensed and bonded public adjusters who are committed to providing fair and equitable services to our clients. We are not working for any insurance company but are an independent adjuster. We are working on a contingency basis and earned a service fee based on the amount their client may receive from an insurance company. Whenever you have damages to your home, getting in contact with a Florida public adjuster is important. Call United Claims Specialists today for help filing your claim and getting the compensation you truly deserve.