New call-to-action

Property damage is one of the most frustrating and stressful things you can go through. You’ve worked hard to have your home, and make sure that it is in pristine conditions. When your valuables and your space are damaged, it can be hard to know what to do next. Should you call the insurance company or the restoration company first? The truth is that you will always be best off by contacting an experienced and compassionate public adjuster. United Claims Specialists has been helping members of the community and beyond with their claims. When you need a knowledgeable Florida public adjuster, we can lend you a helping hand. 

United Claims Specialists handles both commercial and residential claims. We have vast experience with insurance claims and large losses. When it comes to filing a damage claim, you want to make sure that the team representing you has the expertise and the resources to handle your claim with the vigorousness and commitment it requires. A Florida public adjuster will represent you, the policy holder, ensuring that you get the maximum compensation for your claim.  

While filing a damage claim can be complicated and time-consuming, with a Florida public adjuster, there’s no need to stress. At United Claims Specialists, when you come into our offices you can expect to receive high-quality service every time. Our Florida public adjusters will sit down with you to chat openly about the claim, and gain a clear understanding of the damages your property has sustained, and what settlement you’re looking for. The following are some of the claims we can help you with: water damage, storm damage, fire damage, smoke damage, robbery & vandalism, roof leaks, mold damage, accidental damage, marine damage and much more. 

Call United Claims Specialists at (855) 321-5677 when looking for a top-notch Florida public adjuster. We will fight for you, so that you get the maximum compensation for your damages. You shouldn’t have to be left to deal with the devastation on your own. Our public adjusters are here to advocate for you and your family. When disaster strikes, make sure your first call is United Claims Specialist. We can help you start and re-open a claim.