New call-to-action

It’s stressful dealing with any property loss and damage due to a hurricane, fire, or even vandalism. And dealing with mounds of paperwork and endless claim negotiations can lead to even more headaches. But rest assured that at United Claims Specialists, we can help ease some of your burdens. If you need to make a marine damage claim in Florida, call United Claim Specialists, the best public adjusters in Florida.

Let a top public adjuster handle your property claim in Florida

Florida is prone to hurricanes and other hazardous weather conditions that can wreak havoc on your water property. And that’s just one of the challenges that marine vessel property owners face. Other issues that may occur include possible gas explosions, lightning damage, vessel grounding, or theft. But no matter what type of marine vessel may have been damaged or destroyed from a yacht, pontoon, jet ski or any other marine vessel, United Claim Specialists can help you file your claim to get the money you deserve for repairs.

The benefits of working with a Florida public adjuster like United Claims Specialists include:

• We’ve been helping clients with all kinds of claims for decades.

• We make it easy to file and that means less paperwork for you.

• We negotiate for you so you don’t have the hassle.

• We can save you time and stress.

• We can protect your rights as a policyholder.

• We can facilitate a quicker resolution for your claim.

United Claims Specialists employs a skilled team of experienced and professional public adjusters who will work with you to ensure you get the settlement you deserve when your marine vessel, home or business has suffered damage.

We have successfully settled thousands of property damage claims

If you’re looking for a top Florida public adjuster with a proven track record of success, look no further than United Claims Specialists. We’ll visit your property and perform a damage assessment free of charge. There is no obligation. So, do yourself and your family a favor and make the smart decision to hire a Florida public adjuster to help you with your marine damage claim. Call United Claims Specialists at (855) 321-5677. We will fight to get the maximum possible settlement for your claim. What’s more, there is absolutely no risk because we don’t get paid unless you do.