New call-to-action

Are you attempting to reopen an insurance claim in South Florida? Are you wondering whom to call? If so, you’re not alone. Insurance companies deny claims to millions of Americans. What most people don’t know is that they can fight back. If you feel you’ve been terribly underpaid or even neglected, you can hire a public adjuster to reopen your claim. Some individuals try to file a claim on their own the first time, only to realize just how challenging it can be. There are numerous piles of paperwork to fill out, documentation, negotiations, and so much more. Not knowing the basics of insurance can lead to mistakes and even denied claims. With a professional public adjuster, your reopening case will be a breeze. At United Claims Specialists, we’d like to think that we can help.

How United Claims Specialists Can Re-open an Insurance Claim

When you’re looking to reopen a claim, it’s crucial that you hire an expert. Once your claim is denied once, you really don’t want it to be denied again. Not only will this be challenging to fight, but your chances of receiving compensation goes out the window. With experts, like those at United Claims Specialists, you can sit back and relax while you know that your claim is being properly handled. First, they’ll assess the damage and determine whether or not it’s a case that deserves compensation. From there, they’ll start rebuilding the case. They gather evidence and written accounts, so that their documentation is complete prior to submitting. No matter how big or how small the damage, United Claims Specialists will fight for the money you need.

While the damage could be small, we’ll still fight for your highest payment. Property devastation is property devastation, and your insurance company is there to ensure that you receive the assistance you need. However, insurance companies are also focused on saving money, and they’ll find any reason to underpay or deny a claim. While that might work for homeowners with no experience in insurance, it doesn’t work for insurance professionals. Studies show that those who use a public adjuster not only receive a higher payout, but they also have their claims processed quicker. Insurance companies understand that when a public adjuster is on the case, the playing field is even.

If you’re looking for a public adjuster to help you reopen your insurance claim, contact United Claims Specialists today at 855-321-5677. We’ve been in the business for years, specializing in residential claims, commercial claims, and much more. Whether it’s a windstorm, thunderstorms, roof leaks, mold, theft, or fire damage, we have you covered, and so should your insurance company. We look forward to helping you obtain the money you deserve to rebuild the home you love.