New call-to-action

With hurricane season now in full swing and the threat of a category 4 hurricane on the horizon, you might want to pull out your home owner’s insurance policy just in case. If you’ve had damage to your home before and didn’t file a claim or filed one and you didn’t get the compensation you deserved from your insurance company, you may be wondering how you might handle it differently this time. After all, you want to have the money you need to make your repairs possible, and if your insurance company isn’t willing to pay you for your damages, then you’re going to need a little help negotiating with them. That’s where a public adjuster comes in. A good public adjuster will work for you and help you negotiate with your insurance company to get the maximum compensation. Our expert adjusters at United Claims Specialists can help you with all of the aspects of filing your claim to ensure that you get a fair settlement from your insurance company.   

What Does a Public Adjuster Near Me Do?  

A good public adjuster can help you file your insurance claim and even reopen one if it was denied or paid very little. When you work with our team at United Claims Specialists, we will fight for your right to the best possible settlement for your claim. We can offer invaluable services such as:   

  • Documenting and photographing any and all damage.  
  • Analyzing your policy to determine your coverage.  
  • Providing estimates of what we believe the repair costs will be.  
  • Gathering all the forms and additional paperwork you’ll need to file the claim.   
  • Submitting the claim and monitoring the progress.  
  • Negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf. 
  • Representing you in court if it comes to that. 

 At United Claims Specialists we’ll handle everything you need from start to finish. A good public adjuster can help you get the best settlement and avoid potential denial of your claim. In addition to hurricane damage, we handle other types of claims including fire and smoke, mold damage, water damage, flooding from a burst pipe or appliance, vandalism and more. Making sense of your insurance policy and then attempting to file a claim yourself can be stressful. If you file one form wrong you risk your claim being denied. You might also not know exactly what your policy covers or the best way to approach your insurance company. That’s where a good public adjuster comes in. Can a public adjuster near me really help me file my claim? The answer is absolutely. Our experienced team of public adjusters has been handling cases just like yours for decades. We will make sure that your claim is handled professionally and efficiently resulting in a fair settlement.  If you’d like to speak with one of our team members to find out more about how United Claims Specialists can ease your burden and provide peace-of-mind, give us a call today at (855) 321-5677.