New call-to-action

Why You Should Call A New Jersey Public Adjuster For Water Damage This Spring

Spring is right around the corner which means the cold weather will soon be subsiding in New Jersey. Of course, there will be plenty of rainy days upcoming in April as we all know what brings in May’s flowers. That is right, April showers. While rain is great for the outdoors, it can cause horrendous damage inside your home in the event of a leak or during a flood. If you have become the victim of water damage it is very easy to become stressed out and not know what to do next. So many questions are probably swarming around your head such as: Does my insurance cover this? Who should I call first? What can I do to help? Fortunately, you are not alone in this scenario. A public adjuster like United Claims Specialist is standing by to help.

Let Us Call The Insurance Company

Dealing with water damage is a headache no homeowner wants to deal with. That’s why United Claims Specialists is here to help. During such an unfortunate event you may think you should call the insurance company. While this makes sense, it is actually a much better idea to first call a public adjuster like United Claims. United Claims will negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf and get you the most amount of money for your insurance claim. 

United Claims Specialist will deal with all the paperwork and legal documentation during your water damage claim. They will also take care of the insurance company which can be quite the stressful headache its self. It is highly recommended that you call a water remediation company to handle any damage that your home has obtained. This is extremely important that it is dealt with as soon as possible. Water damage can lead to mold growth if left neglected. Mold not only causes more extensive and expensive damage to repair, but it is also extremely hazardous to your health. United Claims encourages all their clients to make sure a reputable remediation company handles any water damage as soon as possible. 

There are many public adjusters in the New Jersey area that any resident can call. However, when you call United Claims Services you can rest assured you are calling a public adjuster you can trust. No other company will work harder or more diligently to get you the maximum amount for your insurance claim. With years of experience and thousands of happy customers there is no parallel to our fantastic track record. Don’t just take our word for it either, we encourage you to check out some of our reviews left by real satisfied customers. If you are in the New Jersey area and have recently had your home affected by water damage, call United Claims Specialists today at (855) 321-5677. We can’t wait to work with you.