HAVE YOU BEEN STRUCK BY LIGHTNING Damage? WE'LL GET YOU PAID.
If your home or business has recently been damaged by lightning, contact our public adjusters today!
We're experts at managing lightning property damage claims. We'll inspect the damage, file your claim, and negotiate payment so that you can get the maximum payout- fast!
- Eliminate the headaches of dealing with insurance
- Make sure your claim gets submitted correctly and approved
- Ensure you get ALL damage covered
- Expedite repairs and payment
- Maximize your coverage and get the largest payout possible
Request a FREE Inspection Today!
GET BACK ON YOUR FEET AFTER LIGHTNING DAMAGE.
People who use a public adjuster for their insurance claim get 700% higher payments, on average.
United Claims Specialists help homeowners file claims with their insurance to pay for lightning damage. From inspecting and then estimating the damage all the way through getting you paid- we're by your side, fighting for the largest payout. Dealing with the insurance company is confusing, complicated, stressful and often doesn't provide a big enough payout for all of repairs. Skip the headache and let UCS manage your claims!
- An insurance adjuster works for the insurance! They oftentimes write lower estimates than the contractors you hire for repairs, making you think you need to pay out of pocket.
- Your insurance company will try to pay as little as possible for your claim and may not cover all the damages. People who use a public adjuster get 700% higher payouts, on average.
- According to Florida state law, if 25% of your roof is damaged, your whole roof must be replaced. Insurances often argue that your roof is just under 25% damaged - we make sure you're covered.
- Denied claims are more common than you may think. Insurances have the rights to deny claims based on installation, design or construction errors. Our experts know how to file lightning damage claims to avoid denials.
We get paid when you get paid. No risks. All reward.
WHAT TO DO AFTER LIGHTNING HAS CAUSED PROPERTY DAMAGE
WHAT TO DO
- Make a list of everything damaged by the lightning
- Take your own pictures & video of all lightning damage.
- Contact UCS for immediate inspection.
- Wait to move anything until a professional inspection happens.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Avoid moving or disturbing the debris and damage before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not make any repairs before an insurance adjuster arrives.
- Do not submit a lightning damage insurance claim without a public adjuster to guide you!
Most common questions.
Do I really need a hurricane damage insurance claims public adjuster?
Your insurance company has years of experience in working with claims. But, the average home or business owner does not have this much experience with claims processes. This is why it’s crucial to hire a hurricane damage insurance claims adjuster. Our knowledgeable public adjusters at United Claims Specialists understand how to fight for your claim. We know the tricks insurance companies use to deny or underpay hurricane damage claims, and we know how to work at making the most of your claim.
What can a certified public adjuster do for my claim?
When you’re dealing with hurricane damage claims, it’s all too easy to feel alone. Policyholders are left to the mercy of insurance companies, but a certified public adjuster from our team at United Claims Specialists can help level the playing field. Insurance processes can be confusing and difficult to navigate. Our storm and hurricane damage insurance claims public adjusters are here to help fight for your claim. We understand the insurance processes and runarounds, and we know how to navigate claims on your behalf. If you are ready to get the maximum settlement for your storm damage claim, it’s time to call our team at United Claims Specialists for your no cost, no obligation consultation.
YOUR INSURANCE HAS AN ADJUSTER, SO SHOULD YOU!
We Work for You
Insurance companies have expert adjusters working for them, so should you! We make sure you get the coverage and payout you need for repairs.
We’re a team of expert public adjusters that makes sure you have the best lightning damage insurance claim experience.
Whether you have a residential or commercial claim, we will start our relationship with a free inspection. We don’t get paid, unless you get paid.